This blog documents my experience (hopefully) earning my Gold Award. If you happen to actually be reading this, be sure to check out my friend Sarah's blog too! The link is: goldawardsarah.blogspot.com
Sunday, July 11, 2010
8 Cups of Water A Day
For the past two weeks, I've been drinking a lot of water--8 cups per day, to be exact. I usually fill a water bottle with a pre-measured amount of water in it and then make sure I drink all of it by the end of the day. Surprisingly, it hasn't been all that difficult, especially since I drink a decent amount of water every day anyway. I haven't noticed anything too different other than the fact that I feel refreshed when I drink water. I think if someone who doesn't drink water often suddenly switched to drinking 8 cups a day, he or she would definitely notice the more frequent trips to the restroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment